Thursday, May 21, 2015

BREAKING NEWS

HEY EVERYONE
IT'S BREAKING NEWS

Why yes, I did just fit a SHINee gif into this post~
muahaha (stay tuned...)
 
 
 
Guess what guess what guess what???
So I really really really love my students and my school. And the teachers and students like me too (I think). And since we have a pretty good thing going for us... well I sent in a little application... And the Fulbright office has just notified me about accepting it~ aka  
I'M RENEWING!!!
I'm going to be in Hwacheon for another year!
Yay!
Another year!
Another freezing winter!
More fun stories!
More blog posts!
Yayayayayay!
 

 
 
 
 
I am sorry to all my friends and family back home, since this means another year I won't be able to see you often (but think of all the fun postcards we can send!) I want to try and go back home for the holidays this year (to both escape the freezing winter and see everyone) so hopefully we can manage delaying reunions until then~ please don't forget me my friends ㅠㅠ
 
I have another post in the works I'll upload soon~ as in later today~ so wait my dears~
 
And if you're curious about the gif at the beginning of this post, it's from one of SHINee's Japanese albums. Here's part of the song/music vid ^^
 
사랑해~
 
Gabbbby

No comments:

Post a Comment